7.10.2010

T.W. Foods

Dinner at TW Foods in Cambridge was a perfect ending to our trip to Massachusetts.The food was wonderful, nice ambience, we were seated in my opinion, the best seat in the house looking towards the other dinner guests.
Adam ordered the Sardinian Culurzoni pasta as a starter (braised pork, red russian kale, herb brown butter).
My creme brulee foie gras...
Pan-seared sea scallops with red beets, almonds, apricots and red russian kale...
My halibut entree.. was so delicious! It is a local halibut with moroccan chickpea and bean salad, preserved lemon and radicchio.
Our entire meal was fantastic but I would have to say that the highlight was my dessert. So many wonderful things to choose from, I ended up getting the most unique item - Scotch and Cigars. It is dark chocolate mousse, tobacco-infused creme, anglaise blvenie 12 year single malt scotch syrup. Sounds really complicated but it was cigar infused ice cream (really soothing and quite wonderful..), hot beignet donuts and a great chocolate sauce for dipping. I practically licked the whole plate.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...