7.14.2010

movies

Inspired by Toshiro's post on his favorite movies... I have decided to post my favorite chick flicks.



1. Pride and Prejudice (2005) I have seen this movie so many times and it is soo good everytime. I have also read the book many times because of it. Oh Jane Austen, I love you so.



2. The Notebook (2004) This movie makes me cry everytime. Like, my shirt gets soaked, tears streaming. He built her a wraparound porch!
photo via


3. 2 Days in Paris (2007) Love this movie. Not sure if this constitutes as a chick flick... because it is smart and Adam will watch it with me. The previous movies he will not. It takes place in my favorite city and the characters remind us of our relationship... the male is uptight (Adam) and the girl needs to comb her hair (me).

photo


4. Sixteen Candles (1984) Everyone was a dork in high school... being a dork and getting the hottest boy? Jake Ryan is so hot.photo



Okay, I'm tired of this post already.. maybe I will finish it later...



Non chick-flick favorites
Clueless, Breathless, Back to the Future, Up in the Air, Terminator 1 +2, will finish later..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...