same or similar?
so we saw brad goreski from rachel zoe project at a restaurant in puerto vallarta. he was seated next to us for a little bit.
i haven't watched his new show. do you know if its any good?
left by brad goreski, right by sayaka nasu
We got back to Michigan a few days ago from family/relax time in Mexico and family/friend time in California. I forgot about the weird desert climate in LA (warm days/cold nights). it was pretty funny when people are dressed in winter garb and we are just in a cardigan (have we acclimated to Michigan weather?).
2. look for non-couple friendships (a little hard in michigan when people our age have like 3 kids)
3. get two A's next semester
4. read more books (no emily griffin)
5. don't hold grudges (you are only hurting yourself)
6. explore michigan/take weekends (adam and sayaka's joint resolution)