9.26.2010

weekend

Adam wanted to buy some snacks for his students tomorrow. I suggested Tim Horton's (a coffeshop known for their coffee and donuts)for some apple cider donuts. I've never heard of a Tim Horton's before moving here but they are a huge chain from Canada. In Canada, TH's surpasses McDonalds (from wikipedia).
We dropped into a Tim Horton's to test out the donut's. I wanted the crueller and the apple cider and sour cream donut (Adam wanted to try the pumpkin spice) so we went home with four donuts. I ate two whole donuts and I am regretting it now.. I feel so sick.
My workspace at home. I'm working on project #2 for graphic design. We are supposed to design a logo for a subway system using illustrator. I like illustrator but my logo's are pretty crappy....

1 comment:

sayaka said...

students told adam there are better places to get donuts here. haha. i need to go there. i love donuts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...