6.07.2006

27

so this weekend was my birthday weeekend.. well, last weekend was also my birthday weekend but this weekend (6/03) was the weekend my friends came out to celebrate.

friday night i went shopping with marisa (for our party outfits). we then headed out to manhattan beach to eat at bayan's (yeni and my favorite indonesian restuarant). oh my god, the shock of our lives it was closed (i think for good)! anyhoo headed out to versailles my favorite cuban restuarant also in manhattan beach (my favorite of the chain is on venice but clay ruined it for me). marisa treated me out to dinner for my bday.. yaay.

saturday morning kyoko san (my ex-coworker) and i decided to meet up for coffee, then decided to meet at whole foods but ended up at her house in hermosa beach. i've known her since i was in junior high and it was my first time at her place. her home is soo huge and pretty. it's three stories and has like three balcony's and it overlookes the beach.. i'm like can i come over again? she said yes. i left after lunch and dinner.. haha.

i took a 5 minute powernap and got ready for my shindig. marisa arrived at my house at 6:20 and we headed out to silverlake. our first stop was the red lion tavern. here is a pic of my friend rich's sausage platter. yummy!
here i am w/ my friend emily. she owns a house in orange and has the greatest style. i can't wait to go flea market shopping with her. emily loves cary grant. she even dated a boy with tattoo's and cary grant hair.
ian's sausage dish.. i dunno what it was but ian says it was tasty.
marisa and emily at the red lion
the reason i love the red lion. the fish and chips there are the absolute best.. a german bar and i've never ordered anything else. haha.
dan ruhe bought our whole group a round of drinks. when are we going to the zoo dan ruhe?
cheers! yaay!


this is me and viktor's girlfriend tanya. she is an environmentalist and such a sweetie. she and viktor love sushi.



marc and i
geoff, me, ian, joe and gigi
me and dan the man
emily, gigi and ian
matt, me and ian
geoff, me, vivian
hiro and i. he bought me some gross shot. i wanted to hang out with his girlfriend but i find out she's like 19 or something. why do guys date girls that they aren't interested in? guys are dumb.
the gorgeous Ms. Emily in the cha cha bathroom
me in the cha cha restroom

joe and woodie nelson
steve and woodie
me and viktor. he wrote me the sweetest email. it said he was so happy to have met me, marc, steve, lisa, etc. he's so awesome.
me and my lovely mavis.. she hates this picture.. i'm so glad her and jc made it.
rich at cha cha's (everyone got along real well with him)

me and vivian molesting the wall

wow, i had teh most amazing time.. thanks to all that made it.. i can't wait to go back to cha cha's.. and red lion for fish and chips. would anyone like to join?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...