1.20.2011

resolution

So I didn't keep my resolution to read a book a week last year.  I read like seven books and most of it was Jane Austen from the ten pound complete collection I lugged around on my holiday. The next book I plan on reading is Tom Robbins, Another Roadside Attraction.  When we were in Oklahoma I mentioned to Adam that I need a new book to read and he lend me his Another Roadside Attraction paperback.

Yesterday I was a bit in a nostalgic mood, hence the reading of diaryland posts (so 2003)! I also re-read some of the posts here and I realized that Adam got me my own copy a few years ago for Christmas! I have no recollection of this.

how about some Ed Ruscha. Norm's on La Cienega on Fire a LA roadside attraction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the diaryland thing. if it weren't for you, i wouldn't remember mine. thank god, you can make it private. what was i smoking back then?

sayaka said...

haha mine was super lame! but i did enjoy our party timeline. i reread that stuff and i thought who are these people i am mentioning? good times.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...