3.30.2006

i hate..

i hate all things minnesota and all things clay. all the things i did with him make me sick. i want to avoid the 405 freeway and the stupid exit to his place. he hates that i'm a tomboy, that i'm not sexy enough, he hates the way i talk, he's not sexually attracted to me, he didn't like that i didn't go to his shows to support him, he doesn't like my tummy (i have a bit of a gut haha).. what else? there was more i swear... when i was listening to him tell me all the things he doesn't like about me.. i couldn't help but think, "IS THAT ALLl?" unbelieveable.. what the f* was he doing with me? listen, i like the fact that i'm a little bit of a tomboy and i swear and i'm weird. i promised myself i won't change for a guy and i think i'll stick to it. all this from a guy who was xo'ing me and telling me he wanted me to meet his family and to not leave him. out of the conversation the only good thing was that he has never dated someone this long (ha) and he's hasn't gotten along with someone this well. ... you heard the list. cons totally outweigh the pro.

i took this all well when we talked. i'm a little shocked that this happened to me but i am always saying that if someone finds someone else while dating, its because something is wrong with the relationship. i should of followed my gut. but finding out on myspace is soo not cool at all! it has been a rough couple of weeks not only because of clay but i'm also having work problems. thank god for my friends...well mostly yeni.. she let me cry for hours on the phone and my friend james who had a heart attack and is worried about me and mavis who didn't give me any sympathy stating that i should just find another guy...

i'm glad its finally over..my appetite is back. i don't have to always worry about when we get to hang out again.. i feel free and i fit into two of my tight pants now. i'm probably going to able to laugh at this after awhile. i mean it is a little sad but i find it pretty funny. but i still hate you clay and i wish i never met you. i hope you have a fun w/ the girl who cannot speak english and huge teeth. the end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...