12.07.2011

yes!

just finished my final project for 3d class.  after my critique tomorrow morning, my fall semester will be done.  this semester has been the hardest for me. i'm getting my first B :( in graphic design..

in other related school news, i got a top score on a online quiz on logos and won a poster. i kind of feel bad for taking the prize away from the kids but i was a little proud. :)

also when the teacher asked the class which final campaigns they liked, a kid said he liked my california one. crazy!

i don't think i will ever be successful at graphic design because i can't properly judge my work?

well i'll miss my classes but can't wait to clean the house (it hasn't been cleaned in forever), finally turn off the computer (been on for a month!) and start to pack for okc. yaay!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...